top of page

Why Buy?

  • Quality Products
  • Value priced


  • Any paper product can burn if used improperly in microwave or conventional ovens. Do not leave microwave unattended while cooking. Do not leave crumpled paper napkins in any open—they can ignite. Do not dry foods, herbs or flowers on paper napkins in microwave or conventional ovens. Keep all metal out of microwave ovens. In case of fire, turn microwave off and leave door closed.

That's Smart! Strong & Absorbent Paper Napkins

SKU: 00-75450-17310
  • Paper Goods

Product Page: Stores_Product_Widget
bottom of page